- 1. Public Securities Limited NEVER send e-mail that ask customer to provide their account number, password or any personal information or verify their account online.
- 2. Customer are reminded NOT to access their Internet trade service through hyperlinks embedded in any e-mail or Internet search engines.
- 3. This site uses 256 bit SSL encryption to secure and protect all personal information contained in online transactions between Public Securities and our customers.
- 4. Install firewall and virus detection software on your computer and update them regularly to protect your computer against virus and hackers.
- 5. Client can use Enhanced Limit Order(E) to have the same function provided as At Auction Limit Order(I). Enhanced Limit Order(E) input after 9:15a.m. on Trading Day will be sent to the Market on 9:30a.m..
- 6. Client must have 3 times of cash balance equivalent to the full amount of consideration with fees and charges when using At Auction Order (A).